Job Openings with Age at Home
Employment Opportunities for Caregivers in the Concord NH Area
Since our founding, Age at Home has been dedicated to being the best available resource for home care in New Hampshire’s capital region.
To be that resource, it all starts with our people. Employees of Age at Home are offered all the training and support required to effectively offer each of our clients the courteous and compassionate care that enriches quality of life and enhances their day-to-day without the stress of interrupted routines or drastic changes.
Are you looking for flexible, part time employment that will make a difference in someone’s life? Explore our job opportunities below.
Current Job Openings in Concord, NH
The homemaker acts as a representative of Age at Home while providing the wide range of services offered by our company. In this role, employees work independently of co-workers and supervisors. This requires that candidates can successfully balance a variety of responsibilities while maintaining good judgement, strong initiative, and close adherence to company policies.
Specialized Support Caregiver (SSC)
The Specialized Support Caregiver (SSC) position is intended for candidates with either 2 years of experience in the home-care industry, or an Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) license. It involves many of the same tasks and responsibilities as the Homemaker position, with the addition of some tasks that require more training.
The Benefits of Working at Age at Home
Concord’s Original Home-Care Agency
- Flexible Scheduling : We’ll match you with a client and schedule that works for your lifestyle, school schedule, or other job.
- Benefits: Employee matched 401k, Dental, Short Term Disability and Aflac
- 24/7 Management Support: Have a question, just call us!
- Supportive & Empowering Work Environment: At Age at Home, we always have an open door policy and are here for every member of the team. Without happy, well trained caregivers – we would never be able to deliver the level care we’ve built our reputation on.
- Ongoing Paid Training: No experience or certification required (for select positions)
- Referral Bonus Program: Earn bonuses (up to $1,000/ year)
- Annual Merit Increases