Care Management is a holistic, client-centered approach to caring for older adults who are facing ongoing health challenges. Working with the person and their family, the expertise of Aging Life Care Professional provides the answers at a time of uncertainty. Their guidance leads families to the actions and decisions that ensure quality care and an optimal life for those they love, thus reducing worry, stress and time off of work for family caregivers.
Our Care Managers are trained and experienced in gerontology with a specialized focus on issues related to aging and elder care. They are certified by the National Academy of Certified Care Managers and members of the Aging Life Care Association.
To learn more about what a Care Manager can do for you, please visit the National Association of Professional Care Managers website.
Trust us with the ones you love!
When Caregiving for an aging family member becomes overwhelming, it may be time to contact an Aging Life Care Professional. You may need an Aging Life Care Professional if the person you are caring for:
- has multiple medical or psychological issues
- is unable to live safely in their current environment
- is not pleased with current care providers and requires advocacy
- is confused about their own financial and/or legal situation
- has limited or no family support
Or if your family:
- has just become involved with helping the individual and needs direction about available services
- is either “burned out” or confused about care solutions
- has limited time and/or expertise in dealing with the individual’s chronic care needs and does not live close by
- is at odds regarding care decisions
- needs education and/or direction in dealing with behaviors associated with dementia
To learn more about what an Aging Lifecare Professional can do for you, please visit the Aging Life Care Assocation website.
Contact us today for more information.
Or Call (603)-224-6100
DISCOVER A CAREER THAT'S MUCH MORE THAN SIMPLY HELPING OTHERS. WE'RE ABOUT CONNECTING TO BRING THE VERY BEST QUALITY OF LIFE.
We're dedicated in providing the best home care services in the Greater Concord, NH area. We achieve this with the amazing people on our team.
Our employees are provided with the training and support to help them further enhance their natural abilities to offer compassion and enhance someone else's life.
Jumpstart your career and talk with us today!Join Our Team!