Our Geriatric Care Manager can provide:
- Comprehensive assessments to identify problems and provide solutions
- Review of financial, legal or medical issues and offer referrals to geriatric specialists
- Liaison service for families that live at a distance
- Assistance with moving an older person from a retirement complex, assisted living, rehab or a nursing home
- On-going management and oversight of care
- Assistance at times of crisis
- Coordination and supervision of private duty or agency in home care services
- Consumer education, advocacy, promotion of independence and support
- Time and money saving expertise
To learn more about what a Geriatric Care Manager can do for you please visit the National Association of Professional Care Managers website by clicking on the link below.
Trust us with the ones you love!
Call us today for more information!!