Specialized Support Caregiver
- Two years experience in personal care or proof of valid LNA license
- Valid driver’s license with 100/300k auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass the NH state criminal background check, BEAS check, health screen and a two step TB test
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Compassionate, patient and caring nature.
- Able to work in a stressful environment.
- Must be physically and mentally fit to handle the demands of caregiving which may include lifting up to 50lbs, bending, pushing, pulling and carrying items such as laundry, groceries.
- Access to a computer on a daily basis.
The SSC will be required to maintain a safe working environment for themselves and their clients.
There may be emergency situations where the SSC will have to react quickly with sound judgement.
The scope of duties described in this document may not include all duties to be performed by the SSC and is subject to change.
Contact us today for more information.
Or Call (603)-224-6100
DISCOVER A CAREER THAT'S MUCH MORE THAN SIMPLY HELPING OTHERS. WE'RE ABOUT CONNECTING TO BRING THE VERY BEST QUALITY OF LIFE.
We're dedicated in providing the best home care services in the Greater Concord, NH area. We achieve this with the amazing people on our team.
Our employees are provided with the training and support to help them further enhance their natural abilities to offer compassion and enhance someone else's life.
Jumpstart your career and talk with us today!Join Our Team!